Job Description - Parking Attendant
Position Reports to: FOH Manager, Marina Manager
Subordinate Staff: None
Basic Functions: To only allow guests with reservations in the parking lot, keep flow of traffic going, and to make sure people are parking accordingly with our parking standards.
1. Warmly greets and acknowledges guests upon arrival.
2. Checks in each guest to make sure they have a reservation
3. Communicates clearly to guests where to park, or exit
4. Assists guests with parking
5. Cleans & maintains parking lot throughout shift
6. Follows all safety and sanitation policies.
7. Communicates with restaurant host and managers hourly to make sure there has not been any changes to reservation list
8. Performs additional responsibilities as requested by a manager at any time.