Job Description –Dishwasher
Position Reports to: Chef
Subordinate Staff: None
Basic Functions: Maintains cleanliness of all aspects of restaurant function. Washes dishes, pots and pans, and glasses in a timely manner. Maintains organization of kitchen utensils and equipment.
1. Set-up of dish station upon arrival.
2. Effectively and thoroughly washes all dirty dishes, pots and pans, and utensils.
3. Ensures quality of cleanliness.
4. Ensures that enough clean items are available for service.
5. Cleans, stocks, and maintains the workstations throughout shift.
6. Follows all safety and sanitation policies
7. Sweep and mop kitchen at end of shift.
8. Performs additional responsibilities as requested by a manager at any time.
1. Ability to take direction.
2. Ability to work in a team environment.
3. Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
4. Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated, and organized.
5. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
1. Occasional environmental exposures to cold, heat and water.
2. The individual must be able to transport up to 50 pounds on occasion and up to 35 pounds regularly.
3. Position is mostly standing
All employees are expected to comply with all company policies and procedures.