Job Description - Server
Position Reports to: General Manager, Shift Supervisor
Subordinate Staff: None
Basic Functions: Serves guests quickly, efficiently and with complete knowledge of food and beverage menus. Offers superior customer service and maintains station in a clean and orderly manner throughout shift.
1. Warmly greets and acknowledges guests upon arrival.
2. Effectively merchandises food and beverage menus in an informative, friendly and enthusiastic manner.
3. Polishes all silverware and glassware used for service.
4. Accurately takes guest orders and upsells menu items and beverages
5. Cleans, stocks, and maintains the workstations throughout shift.
6. Follows all safety and sanitation policies.
7. Correctly and precisely calculates each guest check.
8. Performs additional responsibilities as requested by a manager at any time.