Tech Support/ Customer Service Agent
We value your safety with current events and offer Online Hiring, Training and Work from Home opportunity. We provide ALL necessary equipment; you will only need a hard wire internet connection. Only hiring in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, Spokane, Washington, and surrounding areas.
**Please note this is an On-site position in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho and the expectation may be to return on-site once deemed appropriate**
- Would you describe yourself as someone who can persevere through challenging times?
- Are you willing to push yourself out of your comfort zone to achieve greatness?
- Do you have exceptional customer service and de-escalation skills?
- Are you motivated and confident in your abilities to work independently from home?
Live your 2021 vision and WIN THE FUTURE by starting your career as a Tech Support/ Customer Service Agent.
As a Technical Support/ Customer Service Agent in our Coeur d’Alene Call Center, you will be the front line in providing a premier customer experience. Our Customer Service representatives/ Account Managers are responsible for answering all inbound technical and customer service inquiries regarding DISH customer accounts, with an overall goal to effectively diagnose customer needs and provide industry leading support/solutions, while delivering high customer satisfaction and individual results.
Hours of Operation: 7 days a week – 6:00AM-10:00PM
4 Agent Level Tiers for advancement opportunities:
- Tier 1: Agent Training/ Customer Service $13.69/hr
- Tier 2: Tech Support $14.10/hr + performance bonus
- Tier 3: Advanced Tech Support $14.78/hr + performance bonus
- Tier 4: Global Expert $16.77/hr + performance bonus
- Personalize each call with our listen, care, connect strategies, also resolve customer concerns, prevent future issues, and promote client services in a respectful and professional manner.
- Assist customers with Dish systems and services, troubleshooting receivers and other hardware devices, right-sizing packages, explaining installation setup, and answering all questions regarding their account including billing, upgrade options and general information.
- Communicate and explain the value and benefits of services to customers through establishing relationships and building strong rapport.
- Effectively administer DISH assessments and meet goals and metrics in place to drive completion.
- Accurately log customer interactions into systems; update logged information in a timely manner in order to track assessment completion, general inquiries and/or resolution
- Other similar and/or related duties as assigned
As a company we strive for our Leadership Team to be promoted from within. We have several career paths for our employees to pursue within Operations, Training, Workforce, Quality Assurance, Upper Level Management and more!
“Inspire the new you” by becoming a part of the Inspiro family.
Inspiro is a pioneering leader in global customer experience management. With headquarters in the Philippines and offices in Coeur d’Alene, ID; and Managua, Nicaragua, we blend tech-savvy and a people-centric approach to deliver multi-lingual, omni-channel solutions that create awesome customer experiences. We have over 12,000 customer champions in 35 global strategic locations serving some of the world's best-known companies across various industries.
|Inspiro is one of the world’s largest and most diversified Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) service providers in terms of clients, geographical presence and capabilities. We have defined the highest standards of excellence together with our clients for Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Our global team of more than 21,000 dedicated professionals across the Americas, Australia, Vietnam, Thailand, China, Japan, and the Philippines inSPire success.
Welcome to Inspiro. The future of BPO.