Turning Point Community Programs is seeking a Program Support Specialist for our Mental Health Urgent Care Clinic (MHUCC) program in Sacramento, CA. Turning Point Community Programs (TPCP) provides integrated, cost-effective mental health services, employment and housing for adults, children and their families that promote recovery, independence and self-sufficiency. We are committed to innovative and high quality services that assist adults and children with psychiatric, emotional and/or developmental disabilities in achieving their goals. Turning Point Community Programs (TPCP) has offered a path to mental health and recovery since 1976. We help people in our community every single day – creating a better space for all types of people in need. Join our mission of offering hope, respect and support to our clients on their journey to mental health and wellness.
Responsible for a wide variety of clerical duties and provides support to the Office manager/Program Director in the management of the office.
This is an at-will administrative position within a program. This position is responsible for the coordination of appointments and interviews as well as supporting the administrative needs of the program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that could be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to this class.
- Maintains census records and paperwork as required.
- Performs word processing tasks.
- Provides data entry services to program.
- Maintains orderly files and assures that an adequate supply of office supplies and forms are on hand.
- Maintains appointment books and bills for doctors’ services.
- Provides receptionist duties, including receiving and answering all telephone calls and taking accurate messages.
- Schedules appointments
- Maintains awareness of staff locations and destinations
- Maintains and assists staff in using office equipment.
- Assists members in accessing services.
- Collects and distributes agency mail.
- Provides support to Program Director and Team Leaders as assigned.
- Adheres to and upholds the policies and procedures of Turning Point Community Programs.
- Attends all staff meetings unless approval for non-attendance is secured by the Office Manager or Program Director.
- Is personally responsible and held accountable for work hours and time management as coordinated with management team.
Schedule: Sunday-Thursday 12am-830pm
Compensation: $18.00 - $19.10 per hour
Interested? Join us at our open interviews on Wednesdays from 2-4PM,
located at 10850 Gold Center Drive, Suite 325, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW!