Turning Point Community Programs is seeking an Administrative Coordinator for our High Intensity Mental Health program in Sacramento. Turning Point Community Programs (TPCP) provides integrated, cost-effective mental health services, employment and housing for adults, children and their families that promote recovery, independence and self-sufficiency. We are committed to innovative and high quality services that assist adults and children with psychiatric, emotional and/or developmental disabilities in achieving their goals. Turning Point Community Programs (TPCP) has offered a path to mental health and recovery since 1976. We help people in our community every single day – creating a better space for all types of people in need. Join our mission of offering hope, respect and support to our clients on their journey to mental health and wellness.
Under direct supervision of the Assistant Program Director or Program Director, this position is responsible for planning, organizing, communicating to staff and monitoring office support systems; task supervisor for Reception, Medical Records and Data Entry staff; assists the Director in the general operation of the Program.
This is an at-will leadership position within a program. Additionally, this position is responsible for the day-to-day supervision of assigned staff who perform the established duties of the program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – (ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY)
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that could be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to this class
- Oversees clerical staff in their day to day duties including processing of ingoing and outgoing mail, data entry, records maintenance, report preparation, etc.
- Oversees inventory control, including purchasing, of program supplies.
- Oversees maintenance office equipment, troubleshooting and minor program/equipment repairs and network issues as they relate to site computer systems.
- Develops office systems, procedures and policies.
- Oversees preparation, review and dissemination of a variety of reports for submission both within the agency and to the County and other entities, reconciliation of AVATAR data, census and status updates, outcomes data and any other reportable data.
- Assists director, clinical director and team leader with HIPAA compliance and quality assurance related to billing.
- Responsible for site security, maintenance and safety including assignment of alarm codes, computer access, facility maintenance needs (including preparation and submission of work orders), compliance with monthly inspection requirements and assignment and maintenance (including vehicle logs) of all site fleet vehicles.
- Provides word processing tasks such as memos.
- Maintains orderly files and assures that an adequate supply of office supplies and forms are on hand.
- Schedules appointments for the director.
- Maintains and assists staff in using office equipment.
- Provides support to director and other supervisors as assigned.
- Adheres to and supports the policies and procedures of Turning Point Community Programs including maintenance of any guideline and procedure information.
- Meets and maintains an acceptable standard of performance in all of aspects of work.
- Attends staff meetings unless approval for non-attendance is secured from the Program Director.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Compensation: $21.00 - $22.29 per hour
Interested? Join us at our open interviews on Wednesdays from 2-4PM,
located at 10850 Gold Center Drive, Suite 325, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW!
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES
Education, Training and Experience
A typical way of obtaining the knowledge, skills and abilities outlined above is through graduation from an accredited college or university with an associate degree in business administration or a related field; two (2) years of varied experience as a provider of administrative services. Must be able to type 40-50 wpm and be proficient with a 10-key adding machine. Proficiency in all areas of MS Office Systems is required.
Licenses; Certificates; Special Requirements:
- California driver’s license & current vehicle insurance/registration
- Reliable means of transportation capable of passing vehicle safety inspection if more than five years old excluding all modes of two-wheeled transport inclusive of bicycles, mopeds and motorcycles.
|We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.