Intellectual Concepts is seeking CAD/AVL Installers located in Philadelphia. The effort will involve the installation of various APC components on a number of LRT Railcars configurations. Install components could include:
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Wireless router and corresponding antenna and antenna cables
· NVR and In-motion sensors and antenna cables
· Cable routing under and inside the railcar
· APC sensor installation and associated switches
· System/software installation and testing
· Installation of mounting racks with terminal blocks
Education, Work Experience, & Training:
· 2+ years of relevant technical support or client service experience
· 2+ years of professional experience with 12/24-volt automotive electrical and electronic systems
· CCTV experience
· Access control
· SCADA experience is a strong plus
· Certifications (MECP, CET, or Low Voltage) are strong plus
· RFID experience is a strong plus
· Regularly lift to 50 lbs
· Regularly climb ladders, steps, and scaffolding
· Repetitive motions: bend, stoop, squat, kneel, stretch, reach, wrist movement
· Any Personal Protective Equipment as needed
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
EqualOpportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement: Intellectual Concept is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement: Intellectual Concepts provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws.