The employee shall maintain, provide administrative services, and perform tasks using knowledge of routine office procedures, including the following: Windows-based applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Access, Share Point, Outlook, TASNET, and Concur.
1. Manage office staff complex calendar/schedule, prioritizing and revising as needed on a daily basis. Schedule staff travel by utilizing Concur. Utilize the scheduling system and provide oversight and scheduling of meetings and conferences for senior leadership.
a. Supporting high priority organizational activities
b. Supporting prioritization and continuity of engagement with internal and external stakeholders on strategic priorities
c. Arranging meetings and communications to facilitate Medical Officer for Tribal Affairs' and Tribal Liaison priority engagement with stakeholders and team members
d. Providing guidance to projects of high importance, bringing experience, judgement and knowledge of Medical Officer for Tribal Affairs and Tribal Liaison priorities to help accomplish goals.
e. Other duties as assigned.
2. Conduct initial greeting as the primary point of contact for internal customers and the general public. Provide telephone coverage for the office main line. Oversee the conference bridge line and recording of meetings, taking roll-call and preparing minutes.
3. Manage correspondence and records for archiving.
a. Acts as a liaison for Medical Officer for Tribal Affairs' and Tribal Liaison to ensure continuity and follow through on key issues, facilitating communication and collaboration particularly when Medical Officer for Tribal Affairs or and Tribal Liaison is unavailable in meetings or travel.
4. Maintain training, time and attendance, and records management scheduling.
5. Manage special projects such as developing reports for electronic systems like Concur, and IS as well as keeping reports current and the preparation of travel itineraries and assistance with completion of presentation materials.
a. Advises Medical Officer for Tribal Affairs and Tribal Liaison on operationalization of technical and management systems; helps to identify solutions to optimize results
6. Tracking/Preparing documents and updating electronic files that may include working in Microsoft Word, Outlook, ICE, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Outlook. Establish and maintain information systems needed to track activities and resources (e.g. budget spreadsheets). Develop, create, and maintain information systems in SharePoint or other electronic systems used by employer to house these files. Create guidance and provide training for new information systems developed.
7. Provide general administrative support related to inventory of supplies, maintain an adequate supply of forms and office supplies and provide support with property allocations. Perform various administrative functions for senior leadership, including but not limited to use of copier, fax machine and scanner; collating mailout materials. 8. Printing labels, and preparing packages for mailing, general mail sorting and distributing to include express mailings through services like FedEx, UPS, USPS and etc.
9. For all of the activities listed below, the contractor shall provide project monitoring services:
a. Takes notes for internal and working group meetings and conference calls
b. Compile data and prepare reports on study progress and accomplishments.
c. Coordinate scheduling, resource requirements and progress reporting of project activities with program grantee(s), field staff and NM-based staff.
d. Tracking of grantee progress and Good Health and Wellness in Indian Country activities
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Must have at least 3 years of working knowledge of the Federal Travel Regulations and government policies.
OPERATIONAL HOURS: Work Schedule shall be for a period of forty (40) hours per week during normal business hours, Monday - Friday, excluding Federal holidays. Flexible Work schedule with partial remote options.
The Federal government recognizes the following federal holidays are: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King's Birthday, President's Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.