INSPIRATION LIVES HERE!
Our people, our culture: This is #InspiroNation
Check inspiro out on YouTube
Customer Service/ Tech Support YouTube Video
#InspireYourNext by starting your career as a Customer Service/ Technical Support Representative.
You MUST reside in the local Northern Idaho/ Spokane, Washington area for this position as working onsite is a requirement.
On-Site Training in our Coeur d'Alene, Idaho Call Center, then work-at-home opportunities available based on attendance and performance. We provide all necessary equipment, you will only need a direct connection to your modem that meets our internet speed requirements if you go to work-at-home.
Are you motivated and confident in your abilities to work independently from home?
Do you have exceptional customer service and de-escalation skills?
Are you willing to push yourself out of your comfort zone to achieve greatness?
As a Customer Service/ Technical Support Representative, you will be the front line in providing a premier customer experience. Our Agents are responsible for answering all inbound technical and customer service inquiries regarding DISH Network customer accounts, with an overall goal to effectively diagnose customer needs and provide industry leading support/solutions, while delivering high customer satisfaction and individual results.
Hours of Operation: 7 days a week – 6:00AM-10:00PM PST
4 Agent Level Tiers for advancement opportunities:
Tier 1: Agent Training/ Customer Service $14.49/hr
Tier 2: Tech Support $14.90/hr
Tier 3: Advanced Tech Support $15.58/hr
Tier 4: Global Expert $17.57/hr
PERKS OF EMPLOYMENT*:
- Full-Time 40hrs/ week with opportunity for overtime
- Everyone starts Tier 1 Customer Service, then naturally move into Tier 2 Tech Support, with Tiers 3 & 4 as promotional opportunities.
- Paid Training and Competitive wages based on Tier structure
- Work-at-home opportunity based on attendance & performance outside of onsite Training and Nesting periods (4 week minimum at each Tier level)
- Monthly Performance Bonuses based off Metrics and Attendance in ALL Tiers
- $500 Milestone Bonus – $200 after 90 days and $300 after 120 days
- AWESOME BENEFITS!!!! Full Medical, Dental, Vision, paid holidays, Life Insurance, LTD, & STD
- Progressive PTO and Cash Out: 1st year= 120 hours, 2nd year= 140 hours, 3rd year= 160 hours, 4+ years= 180 hours earned
- DAY ONE eligibility of 401k investment, with 3% match after 1 year
- Childcare Reimbursement up to $250 monthly after 90 days of employment
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no cap
- $25 Internet Stipend per month after 60 days of employment
- 2 paid “You Days”: one earned after 90 days and 120 days
- Discounts up to $600 annually on Dish services for all Employees
*Conditions apply to various benefit eligibility
- Personalize each call with our CXO Listen, Care, Connect strategies, also resolve customer concerns, prevent future issues, and promote client services in a respectful and professional manner.
- Assist customers with Dish systems and services, troubleshooting receivers and other hardware devices, right-sizing packages, explaining installation setup, and answering all questions regarding their account including billing, upgrade options and general information.
- Communicate and explain the value and benefits of services to customers through establishing relationships and building strong rapport.
- Effectively administer DISH assessments and meet goals and metrics in place to drive completion.
- Accurately log customer interactions into systems; update logged information in a timely manner in order to track assessment completion, general inquiries and/or resolution
- Other similar and/or related duties as assigned
As a company we strive for our Leadership Team to be promoted from within. We have several career paths for our employees to pursue within Operations, Training, Workforce, Quality Assurance, Upper Level Management and more!
#InspireYourNext by becoming a part of the Inspiro family AND APPLY NOW!
Inspiro On-site address: 200 W Hanley Ave. Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815