WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The ideal candidate is a driven and confident self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who is passionate about the development of luxury brands with a track record supporting teams which successfully maximize brand potential. This person has impeccable taste and stylistic intuition. They enjoy being part of a start-up environment, they are comfortable with dynamic business demands and are committed to being a productive team player. This candidate should have demonstrated the ability to think analytically about the business, prioritize responsibilities and execute projects efficiently and at a high standard. They excel at taking a business vision through the detailed stages of development delivering a polished, elevated, and sustainable end-product.
The Executive Administrator will keep the office running smoothly and support work across the department including but not limited to general, culinary, and restaurant management; human resources; finance; and programming. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, thrives in a dynamic working environment, demonstrates a flexible and adaptable work style, and responds quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines. Attention to detail, technical excellence, and accuracy are of the utmost importance.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
- Provide leadership and instill a culture and work environment based upon respect; providing opportunities for staff to learn, grow and develop their abilities through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment
- Ownership of day-to-day operations to keep the office running smoothly by managing upkeep, monitoring office supply levels, and helping with projects of the various departments
- Executive Support: Conduct administrative tasks, travel arrangements, meeting support, and scheduling for the managing director, director of operations and leadership team as needed.
- Employee Relations & Staff Development: Support the Operations and HR team in creating and executing company-wide messaging and signage to ensure that employees are well-informed and have access to the information and resources they need.
- Administrative Support: Offer administrative support and performs general duties for all food and beverage departments
- Menu Planning: work with the Chef and Managers on menu changes. Maintain and print menus and signage for Outlets and Events.
- Maintains strict confidentially of all files, communications, and information in the conduct of company business
- Prepares and types correspondence, reports, presentations for key stakeholders
- Produce and consolidate weekly management schedules for all F&B departments.
- Responsible for departmental purchasing, management/inventory of supplies, and office equipment maintenance
- Understand all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs for The ‘Quin House
- Assume 100% responsibility for the quality of services provided
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations
- Assume additional tasks assigned to you by your direct supervisor or any manager of The ‘Quin House that are reasonable requests
- Hourly rate - $30/hr
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in customer service or related sector
- Food and beverage or culinary experience in a luxury environment preferred
- Results-driven leader who is fearless about execution, can champion a vision and roadmap, and is not afraid to dig into the details
- A strong team player who supports their team and embraces ownership, accountability, and responsibility for the team’s work
- Excellent technical skills and ability to learn new operating systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette and courtesy, professional communication, and customer relationship/service
- Detail-oriented and follow up skills
- Open availability and flexibility to work according to the needs of the business
- Strong skills in WORD, PowerPoint, and Excel
- High school diploma, college degree preferred.
The ‘Quin House is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.