Launch your medical career with a full-time paid medical scribe role with Scribekick. As a result of our hands-on experience and mentor relationships, 90% of our scribes develop long-term careers in medicine after experiencing one-on-one work with physicians and our Scribekick team. As a scribe with Scribekick, you will receive comprehensive paid training in medical terminology and procedures, be matched with a physician based on your interests, and work directly with a physician, resulting in powerful letters of recommendation and ongoing mentorship.
- Offers one-on-one time with physicians and other healthcare providers
- Paid training that provides in-depth knowledge of HPI documentation, EMR systems, medical terminology, disease processes, procedures, medications, medical decision making, and more.
- Specialties you can work with: Primary Care (Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics), Surgical Specialties (Orthopaedical, General, Breast, Urology, Dermatology), Medical Specialties (Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonary, Radiation Oncology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Management)
- Ability to commit with daytime office availability
- Typing test score of 60+ WPM
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Minimum GPA 3.2
- Passion and long-term interest in the medical field with a dedication to succeed.
- Ability to take direction and feedback for improvement in performance
- Strong and professional written and verbal English communication skills
- Attentive and present during training in order to execute scribe responsibilities associated with placement successfully
- Communicate professionally with management
- Successfully operate the EMR and document any procedures performed by the physician, as well as patient orders including laboratory tests, radiology tests, medications, etc.
- Must reside in one of the following states to be eligible for hire: Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Utah, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana or Virginia
- Hourly rate based on experience
- Paid Training
- Mileage reimbursements, as needed
- Bi-weekly pay, direct deposit
- Paid holidays, if applicable
- Computer stipend, if needed after 90 days of employment
- Advancement opportunities
Things we value at Scribekick
- Diversity & Unity
- At Scribekick we have an all-inclusive environment- from our leadership and scribe team, to the providers we serve. Equity in our workplace, as well as in healthcare is extremely important to us.
- Integrity & Ethics
- We exhibit our transparency and honesty in all Scribekick processes from back-end to consumer-facing. Making ethical decisions allows us to have an accountable, sustainable team and element. We use good judgment to best serve and openly collaborate and communicate.
- Empathy & Compassion
- Being agents of change also encompasses using emotional intelligence in all of our processes. We celebrate our differences through humility and respect.
- Persistency & Commitment
- Thought leaders and self-starters thrive at Scribekick. We all roll up our sleeves and find ways we can add value through being results driven and determined.
- Happiness & Health
- Your health is your everything. We are all human, and we prioritize the happiness and mental & physical health of our team and clients. Take a deep breath and let us know how we can support you with resources you need. Being around happy, positive people allows you to stay empowered and motivated.
- Continuous Learning
- We want curious learners, ready to explore new avenues and willing to adapt to change. At Scribekick we strive to never stop learning through our processes, continuing education opportunities, and mentorship.
For all currently available opportunities, please visit our careers page listed below:
Scribekick is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Scribekick does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.