As an Enrollment Coordinator you will receive inbound phone inquiries from parents who are interested in a reading skills program for their children. You'll talk to between 25-30 parents each day, discussing their children's reading skills, explaining how the programs will help, and aiding them in overcoming obstacles to enrollment.
In each call, you'll explore the parent's motivation for inquiring, gain an understanding of the child's reading skills and attitude about reading, and make an informed recommendation to enroll in an appropriate program.
We take inbound customer calls during the following hours each week:
Monday through Friday: 5:00 AM to 7:00 PM Pacific
Saturday: 5:00 AM to 4:00 PM Pacific
Sunday: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM Pacific
Successful Enrollment Coordinators for the Institute:
- Take charge and lead the customer through the call.
- Engage parents in thoughtful conversation about their children's needs.
- Are persistent and determined to help every parent they speak with.
- Enjoy talking with moms and dads about their children's reading.
Enrollment Coordinators working from home must meet technical eligibility requirements. We will provide any necessary software, as well as support and guidance to get you set up, but you must have the following:
- A quiet, designated work area that is free from distractions.
- A Windows PC, or Apple computer with stable and reliable internet access.
- A USB headset with microphone. Click here for recommended models.
Your computer must meet the following minimum technical requirements:
- PC with Microsoft Windows 7.0 or higher Operating System, or an Apple computer with OS 10.10 or higher.
- Have the latest updates installed.
- Have Google Chrome installed.
- 2 GB of RAM or more installed on the computer.
- Dual core processor with a speed greater than or equal to 1.8GHZ.
- Active and up-to-date virus protection.
- A wired Ethernet connection to your modem, and broadband cable or DSL Internet Service Provider with a minimum upload and download speed of 1.3 Mbps.
NOTE: For call quality assurance, we absolutely cannot support smartphones, tablets, or any kind of mobile device for the work.
As a remote agent, you must use the same computer for all work-related activities. We cannot support multiple computers. Additionally, you are responsible for maintaining your own computer.