Are you interested in being part of a team to craft innovative products that save young people's lives? Don't be "just another web developer." We're intensely passionate about what we do: saving lives and protecting kids. We're driven to deliver quality tools that prevent suicide, self-harm, violence and bullying by helping schools identify students in crisis.
We want a web developer who is customer and product focused and who will bring passion, experience and ability to our team: a person who knows how to build high-quality, high-value features rapidly and wants to make a positive impact in the lives of millions of students and their families.
- Minimum 2 years Angular Development Experience
- 2-4 years Java Development Experience
- GWT Experience desired, but not required
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and a team player
- Development experience in an Agile environment
- Testing Framework Experience: Selenium, Protractor
- Experience with version control systems, particularly git
- US-based, home office (remote) capabilities required
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- Mobile Development experience preferred.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to be considered for this role. Although this position will be open until filled, candidates are highly encouraged to submit application materials by July 19, 2019.
The position will offer a competitive compensation package composed of salary commensurate with the candidate's level of experience. Employee benefits include, but are not limited to medical, dental and vision and participation in Gaggle's 401(k).
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.