|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Episcopal Homes of Minnesota is a leader in senior care services for 125 years. We offer homes and services for people in Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Skilled Care centers in the Midway area of St. Paul. We complement our homes with a home care service, foundation, a management company and a robust campus life program that provides a fitness center, pool, theater, 1st class dining room, pub and special events.
Housekeepers ensure that the building is maintained in a clean and sanitary condition at all times and to provide a safe environment for all residents, family and staff. He/she ensures that good housekeeping and infection control practices are carried out in all departments in coordination with the Director of Housekeeping and Laundry.
- Follow specific cleaning policies and procedures as outlined by the Director Environmental Services.
- Performs all cleaning functions in a safe manner.
- Completes all assignments scheduled in his/her area including rooms, common areas, public areas, hallways, etc.
- Maintains equipment in good working condition and returns all equipment to its proper location when finished.
- Ensures items are properly stocked on the TCU.
- Customer service will remain a priority. Families and residents will receive the highest standard of customer service in a caring and compassionate environment.
- Other duties as requested.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The physical demands include standing or walking more than half of the day, lifting up to 50lbs, crouching, kneeling and twisting consistently.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: Every other weekend and every other Friday and Monday.