Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ensure accuracy of information and quality by monitoring telephone calls.
2. Establish criteria standards for evaluation.
3. Listen and monitor associate calls for customer satisfaction according to client and FPS specified policies, thresholds, and procedures.
4. Support the overall quality assurance work flow by conducting customer call evaluations and may provide feedback directly to associates, but generally provide it directly to TMs/PCs/Mentors in a meaningful and constructive manner.
5. Accountable for collecting, coordinating, evaluating, and providing call data for associates to Team Leads and providing coaching, feedback, and reporting.
6. Participate in both internal site and client calibration sessions; prepare and complete reports in order to meet contractual requirements
7. Expected to have a thorough understanding of client specific call and product knowledge requirements.
8. Support a culture of coaching to meet or exceed a quality customer experience satisfaction scores.
9. May attend team meetings as necessary to cover various topics related to handing calls
Key Performance Objectives
1. Achieve 100% of given tasks as per Operations Support umbrella. QA Specialists have daily, weekly and monthly tasks, which must be managed and met on time. (Time management, achievement motivation, results orientation, efficiency, accountability should be applied at all tasks)
2. Learn key business objectives, timeframes, and requirements associated with each quality goal and task. Become a quality assurance process and system expert. This includes a high level of knowledge in quality assurance practices, policies, and client specific requirements. They should have a thorough understanding of systems that support those functions. Adapt quickly to any changes in the process. Be able to troubleshoot issues and report issues that will impact quality department systems. Understand the requirements for each task while strictly adhering to client's and FPS's policies. Recommend changes to the process when applicable to improve the overall business experience. (Attention to detail and process, follow-through, technical knowledge, ability to learn, analysis)
3. Understand and improve the key success metrics associated with the quality department. These include:
Achieve monthly targets as a team effort
Improve customer satisfaction scores and trends
Provide and track actionable feedback to team leads for coaching opportunities
Recommendations for improved performance
QA Specialists should gather information, observe the process and participate in efforts to constantly look for opportunities to improve current quality assurance processes and associate call driver performance, and communicate ideas for improvement to their managers regularly. (Observation, innovation, creativity, collaboration, communication)
4. Deliver consistent high quality customer service. Maintain a positive, respectful and caring attitude when working with others. Communicate problems clearly and reassure customers that issues will be resolved quickly and delivered with minimum long term impact. Proactively share all issues with management. Take personal responsibility for solving issues and finding solutions. (Customer focus, friendly, helpful, accountability, diplomacy, communication)
5. Escalate department issues as appropriate. Clearly identify issues including the scope of the problem and relative urgency. Provide clear documentation of each issue to the appropriate team. Answer questions and assist in isolating the root cause of problems. Provide information and insight to the Sr. QAS to help. Participate in testing solutions to ensure problems have been resolved. (Analysis, problem solving, judgment, communication, system troubleshooting)
? QA or experience handling telecommunications account is preferred (but not mandatory)
? Strong understanding of FPS's and client business, core values, and goals
? Great interpersonal skills in dealing with a diverse population
? Open, honest, and empathetic manner when dealing with people
? High customer service orientation
? High level of integrity, honesty, and judgment
? Ability to respect and ensure strict confidentiality of customer data
? Demonstrated multi-tasking capability and proven success in fast paced environment coupled with good time management
? Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
? Strong verbal and written communication skills
? Proficient English, both written and verbal
? Working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Oracle, Kronos or ability to learn technology quickly