The Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA), headquartered in Daytona Beach, FL, is currently seeking a 2019 summer semester intern to support the Teaching and Club Professionals department starting in June 2019. Reporting to the Director of Operations for Teaching and Club Professionals, the Teaching and Club Professionals Intern, will assist with the coordination and marketing functions for two national LPGA Teaching and Club Professionals (T&CP) Events. We are searching for an exceptional student who is comfortable working on a team and independently.
The internship will be based in Daytona Beach, Florida and the intern will be required to work a full-time Monday through Friday schedule, starting June 2019 through mid-August 2019. Must have reliable transportation and secure own housing for duration of internship.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for handling daily tasks pertaining to player entries, which include preparation of tournament information and materials, tracking and processing individual Championship and Pro-am registrations
- Assist with ordering and organizing tournament supplies and equipment
- Assist with Partnership fulfillment and recruitment for the National Championship
- Assist with logistics for the LPGA T&CP National Championship including tournament operation functions
- Conduct research (statistical, historical, etc.) and assist with the updating of various T&CP database files and reports as needed
- Assist with preparation for all logistics and materials for the Regional Stroke Play, Pro-Am and Conference
- Assist with preparing T&CP mailings and assist with special projects as required.
- Assist with coordinating T&CP social media communications including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Participate in special projects and assignments as requested
|We strive for diversity within our workforce. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.