Richman Property Services, Inc. is currently seeking a hands-on, team-oriented Assistant Property Manager with a can-do attitude!
As one of the nation's top ten residential property owners, our mission is to ensure that our residents live in a quality apartment community they can be proud of. Our team accomplishes this by delivering optimal customer service and creating a safe and inviting home.
The Assistant Property Manager will work out of Grady Square, our 300 unit residential community located in Tampa, FL!
The success of the company is dependent upon the satisfaction of our residents. Our devoted staff maintains direct involvement in managing each of our properties and tending to their needs.
SUMMARY: Responsible for assisting the community's Property Manager in achieving pre-determined goals and objectives. Follows company policy and ensures compliance with all applicable regulations in the proper maintenance, execution and distribution of records pertaining to occupancy, income and expenses.
- Prepare Resident legal notices (3 day notices, 7 day notice to cure, etc.)
- Verify that information on move-in and renewal leases agree with information in the computer
- Handles resident complaints in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner
- Take, issue and maintain work orders in Onesite
- Record notices to vacate; interview resident to determine reason for vacating
- Verify applications and process with accuracy and timeliness
- Input move-in and move-outs in computer
- Prepare lease renewal and rental increase notices to be reviewed by Regional Manager and Property Manager
- Inspect units prior to move-in
- Inspect apartments with new resident and complete appropriate forms
- Perform all functions relating to collections, Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF's), warrant process and evictions
- Update and maintain Utility Log
- Aid in leasing activities and resident relations
- Answer telephone while maintaining courteous and helpful attitude to residents and prospects
- Plan and direct social activities as needed and required by the LURA
- Follow owner and management procedures as directed
- Enter traffic into Onesite daily and follow up on previous day's traffic
- In the absence of the Property Manager, may supervise turnkey operations, maintenance and other staff functions
- Other duties as may be periodically assigned by Manager
Responsibilities relating to rent collection include:
- Accept rent and follow-up on delinquencies
- Post rent and miscellaneous income receipts
- Make bank deposits daily or when receipts are on hand, scan daily
- Post and follow-up on NSF checks
- Handle evictions and NSF warrants
- Turn over bad debts for collection
- Report income collection to Property Accounting
- Resolve all accounting discrepancies as soon as possible
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short-term disability, 401(k), paid time off and bonus potential.
PTO - All employees are eligible to accrue up to 6 days of PTO (paid time off and sick leave).
VACATION - Employees who regularly work greater than 20 hours per week will earn up to 10 days Vacation time with the potential for 15 days after 3 years with us!
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity with one of the top Property Management organizations in the country, we'd like to hear from you!
To learn more about Richman Property Services, Inc. please visit our website at www.therichmangroup.com
We conduct criminal background and drug screening.