American Health Connection ( http://americanhealthconnection.com), is headquartered in Beverly Hills, California, and is a national healthcare call center. We are currently seeking full-time, nationwide Patient Communication Specialists to work from home. Once hired, this individual will communicate with patients via telephone, schedule appointments and sometimes follow a predefined script. Bilingual in Chinese and English is a MUST. If you are a people person, this is the job for you!
We are a family oriented establishment that promotes sustainability by offering a flexible work environment, a competitive salary, and a generous benefits package. To become a successful Patient Communication Specialist you will need the proper headset equipment. Visit http://americanhealthconnectionheadsets.com for approved list of headsets at a discounted rate. You MUST have experience with Scheduling, and be bilingual in Polish. These are the requirements. Patient Communication Specialists work from home.
1. Adept at handling large call volumes, preferably with use of VOIP call systems
2. Working knowledge of Cerner, Epic, PHS or Central Scheduling Software
3. Efficiently schedule radiology and diagnostic procedure
4. Proficient capability with pre-registration and insurance verification
5. Experience with basic insurance guidelines
6. Excellent communication skills, customer service skills and phone etiquette
7. Ability to multitask - with basic knowledge of PC common applications
8. Demonstrated, proven ability working in a home remote environment - with dedicated office space that can be closed off by a door for security.
1. Minimum 2 years recent experience in medical-oriented scheduling environment - preferably large physician practice or central scheduling
2. Bilingual in English and Chinese
- Antivirus Protection with current subscription.
- Desktop/tower PC with 22-inch monitor. No Laptops.
- High-Speed Internet with modem and ability to directly connect modem to PC.
- Internet speed must be able to meet speed test minimum of 20 download & 5 upload. Run speed test at www.speedtest.net. Ask your provider if an upgrade would help?
- Operating System: Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 (64Bit/32Bit).
- Intel Core i3 or AMD equivalent Processor 2.4GHz or higher, minimum of 4GB RAM.
- To become a successful Patient Communication Specialist you will need the proper headset equipment. Click here for approved list of headsets at a discounted rate.
How to apply:
To be considered for this position, you must apply on Paychex vie the link below:
Job Type: Full Time
We take pride in having a diverse workforce and all employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, marital status, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. American Health Connection is an equal opportunity employer.