• Contractor personnel shall support solicitation, coordination, research, de-confliction, creates/registers, prioritization, and validation of multiple intelligence discipline (GEOINT,!MINT, MASINT, Full Spectrum GEOINT (FSG), SIGINT, OSINT and HUMINT) collection requirements (CR) per standing policy; aligns information needs to established intelligence priorities and core collection objectives. Ensures requirements clearly express the intelligence needed, are not redundant, and are appropriate for intelligence collection.
• Contractor personnel shall translate received requirements into discipline-specific language in accordance with appropriate guidance; ensures requirements address the need of the requestor and overcome potential gaps in collection. Submits the requirement through the appropriate discipline specific systems. Requests advisory or direct tasking of operational, theater and national- level collection resources.
• Contractor personnel shall support research of organizational or Intelligence Community (IC) priorities and guidance to align collection requests with priorities, and balances time sensitive requests with standing collection requirements to ensure appropriate deployment of ISR assets.
• Contractor personnel shall monitor and routinely provide updates to requesters on the status of collection requirements (e.g., where the requirements were submitted for tasking, the expected collection schedule, etc.) and adjusts requirements to ensure optimal deployment of limited assets. Reviews existing collection requirements and contacts originator on requirements status, disposition and expiration (e.g., contacting requesters to determine continued relevance, directing resubmission or cancelation).
• Contractor personnel shall solicit, assess, review, and publish HUMINT Intelligence Report Evaluations from USCENTCOM analytical teams to assess validity of the information, information's value, source's reliability, timeliness of the information, pertinence against cited requirements, and utility of the report for the analysts. Track, maintain and brief the status of evaluations associated with IIRs cited in FINTEL and IIR responses to Source Directed Requirements (SDRs). Review Evaluations for content, formatting, classification, and release. Provide weekly number of HUMINT requirements, evaluations, and HOTR accounts established for the section.
Contractor personnel shall have and maintain working knowledge of the following primary Collection Requirements Management systems:
• Microsoft capabilities (PowerPoint, Word , Excel, Access, and Sharepoint),
• GEOINT Information Management Services (GIMS),
• Planning Tool for Resource Integration,
• Synchronization and Management (PRISM),
• National SIGINT Requirements Process (NSRP),
• Intelligence Planning Tool (IPT),
• Collection Requirement Analysis Tool for the Enterprise (CRATE),
• INTELINK Collaboration Tools,
• Web Enabled Temporal Analysis System (WebTAS),
• Google Earth,
• Multi-Media Messaging (M3),
• ISR Assessment Tool (IAT),
• Combined Information Data Network Exchange (CIDNE),
• HUMINT Online Tasking and Reporting (HOTR),
• Counterintelligence and HUMINT Requirements-Reporting and Operational Management Environment (CHROM E),
• Open Source Collection Acquisition Requirements Management System (OSCAR-MS),
• Messaging Information Services and Tools for the Intelligence Community (MISTIC),
• National MASINT Requirements System (NMRS),
• C4ISR Space and Missile Operations Simulator (COSMOS),
• Community On-Line Intelligence System for End Users and Managers (COLISEUM), and
• Unit Collections Retrieval Network (UNICORN), and
• Reconnaissance Operations Management Enterprise (ROME).
TS/SCI with CI Poly or willing to undergo CI Poly
2-3 Years specialized Intel training/analysis experience or 3-4 Years of military Intel experience
Bachelor's Degree or 8 years of relevant experience
- Stay in the fight and support the warfighter
- Provide services, technology and products that contribute to the overall safety and security of the USA
- Provide sustainable and meaningful work with fair compensation for our employees
- Remain a positive and active influence in our communities
Our Values - The Essence of our Culture
Quick Services is an integrity-based small business, built upon a conservative culture of legal, moral and ethical principles. We put our people first, and through the relentless pursuit of excellence we establish and maintain true "partner" relationships with our customers by focusing on our client’s needs. We are actively involved in our communities.
QSL is a Wyoming-based DCAA-compliant company with offices and employees throughout the world. We focus on understanding the clients' needs, establishing true partner relationships and exceeding performance expectations. QSL has proven performance in rapidly recruiting, screening, hiring, deploying, and supporting top quality personnel in a wide variety of high demand skills.
QSL is able to assemble a custom designed team of experts with the right skills and experience to meet our clients specialized needs. We take pride in our QUALITY people which are our strongest assets – customer feedback and QSL’s high retention rates reflect our ability recruit and retain mission focused top-tier professionals. QSL has the operational experience, staff, and infrastructure in place and stands ready to provide a wide array of services, technology, and products for our customers.
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin