QSL has immediate needs for highly trained, Personal Protection Detail members. PPD team members will be responsible for static security, and support the movement and protection at venues of members of the client. PPD team members must possess the highest quality of professionalism, attention to detail and leadership skills which requires minimum to no supervision. They must be highly motivated and be able to work extremely well under stress and react effectively and efficiently to emergency situations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Safeguard QSL client’s in static locations as well as frequent travel
· Safeguards and maintain highly sensitive and confidential information
· Conducts ongoing threat, risk and vulnerability assessments
· Conducts protective advance operations
· Follow’s QSL and Client directed SOP’s
· Operates motor vehicles in a safe and legal manner
· Will maintain a high level of physical fitness and personal appearance
The ideal candidate should be able to / should possess:
· 5+ years corporate and high net worth executive protection experience on a global level
· A graduate of a reputable executive protection training school
· Extensive experience working in the specified area of operations
· Ability to work autonomously, domestically and internationally
· Accustomed to operating in a high tempo environment
· Have an operational understanding of today’s technology across all platforms
· Strong writing and interpersonal skills
· Advanced medical and evasive driving experience
· Proficient in Protective Intelligence
· Previous Military, Law Enforcement, Government Agency experience required
· A minimum of CPR/First Aid/AED for all ages is required
· Have a current understanding of all local and state use of force laws
· Possess a valid and current driver license with clean driving DMV report.
· Must be able to obtain all relevant state guard and firearms certifications.