We are searching for deadline-driven, experienced transcribers who can transcribe audio content of financial results conferences, medical training seminars, group project meetings and other general business meetings.
This is a 100% remote Independent Contractor opportunity.
There is an initial assessment period before any individual is able to complete client work. Therefore, to be successful in this opportunity, you should have prior multi-speaker transcription experience and have experience deciphering various accents and voices. If you have had work experience creating, reviewing or interpreting corporate financial information, that is a plus.
Preference will be given to those who are ready to begin immediately and have the required equipment. We are looking for people with daytime weekday availability who can consistently type 60 audio minutes in less than 24-hours. We also have many rush orders which require 15 audio minutes to be typed in 1 hour. Speed is key, but must also be coupled with the highest level of accuracy.
We find those happiest with contracting complete 60+ minutes of work each day Monday through Friday. Our busiest days are generally Wednesday and Thursday followed by Tuesday so it is best to have additional availability mid-week.
BENEFITS OF INDEPENDENT CONTRACTING
1. Work from home on your own schedule
2. Work as many hours as you want
3. Grow your business at your own pace
4. Be able to spend more time at home
5. No commute or dress code!
THE NITTY GRITTY
1. You must be an American citizen residing in the USA
2. You must be able to pass a full criminal background check
3. English must be your first language
4. You must be able to type 75 WPM
5. You must have stellar grammar skills
6. Be able to produce a transcript that is at least 98% accurate
7. Work on a PC with Microsoft Windows 10, a minimum 8 GB of RAM
8. Be an effective communicator through email
9. Have or be willing to purchase noise-canceling headphones, and an Infinity USB-2 foot pedal
10. Have a high-speed Internet connection (minimum 15Mbps and can effectively stream a YouTube video). You must use Chrome v70+ as your web browser.
11. Be proficient at research on the Internet
12. Be able to meet posted deadlines
1. Submit your resume and application
2. Complete an assessment process to demonstrate your transcription and proofreading skills
3. Start completing work and getting $$$
This position is currently accepting applications.