ArenaNet is looking for an experienced Customer Service professional to manage our successful Customer Support Team.
- Manage day-to-day operations for ArenaNet customer support.
- Oversee and manage internal and external customer services teams supporting four languages.
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
- Develop, implement, document, and train internal and external support teams on support and moderation processes.
- Take ownership of escalated customer issues and follow through to resolution.
- Continually provide AAA customer support in a highly dynamic environment by implementing best practices.
- Act as point of contact for internal teams.
- Track, report, and present on customer support issues.
- Be directly involved with reviewing and hiring new support staff.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of team members, ensuring that they can always perform at the highest levels.
- Continually improve the support department’s efficiency and effectiveness.
- Proven working experience as a customer service lead or manager.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Working knowledge of customer service support tools and CRMs.
- Previous experience coordinating between internal and external support teams.
- Excellent, succinct communication and organizational skills as well as attention to detail.
- Previous experience managing and creating support processes.
- Previous experience training support staff.
- Experience with shipping video games and/or MMO.
- Managed the release of a AAA title.
- Project management or production knowledge/experience.
This is a full time on-site position at our studio in Bellevue, Washington. A casual, friendly work environment, comprehensive benefits package, a competitive salary, and more are all part of what makes ArenaNet a great place to work.