We’re ArenaNet—we’ve created a studio that makes online worlds infused with innovation, hand-crafted excellence, and creative passion. We're not the only ones who share this passion; gamers made Guild Wars 2 the fastest selling MMO game in the West with more than 3 million copies sold in its first 9 months, and players and press have consistently called it one of the best MMOs of all time.
As a game developer that constantly strives to innovate, our studio is built on a foundation of excellence with a focus on community. We're unlocking the true potential of online role-playing with game-changing titles like Guild Wars 2. The status quo isn’t good enough for the dedicated worldwide community of GW2 players, which is why we question industry conventions and demand more from ourselves as developers.
• Excellent 3D math skills
• Knowledge of current cutting-edge graphics techniques
• Prior work on 3D game engines or related technology
• Willingness to work with art staff to push things to the next level
• Prior work in computer graphics
• 5+ years of industry experience as a graphics or engine programmer
• Profiling/Optimization of CPU and GPU
• Compute Shaders
• Experience writing special FX systems
• Experience working on a game art pipeline
• Experience writing authoring tools for artists
This is a full time on-site position at our studio in Bellevue, Washington. A casual, friendly work environment, comprehensive benefits package, a competitive salary, and more are all part of what makes ArenaNet a great place to work.