Support end-users with IT-related problems in a responsive and service oriented manner.
• Setup, management, and maintenance of IT-related equipment.
• Monitor backup jobs and ensure high level of completion success rate.
• Manage time and projects effectively.
• Help put processes in place to maintain a stable network environment.
• Training staff with IT related equipment.
• Assist the IT director with project work to grow the technology infrastructure of the
• Assist with the troubleshooting, installation, and implementation of systems.
• Ensure data integrity with regard to our fixed asset inventories.
• Provide input and recommendations to the organization surrounding hardware and
software technologies and how these technologies can assist the business being especially
proactive with new technologies.
• Develop and monitor performance levels of software and hardware and evaluate,
recommend, and propose alternative methods of information processing.
• Develop and maintain information architectures (data, application, network) ensuring the
system is on-line daily.
• Maintain hardware and software maintenance agreements to ensure integrity of