Ready for an opportunity to challenge your skills as part of a talented, dynamic team?!?
Be a part of a team where your skills, combined with corporate commitment, and valued employee contribution, will allow you to succeed! ABC Financial Services, Inc. is a stable, successful company experiencing phenomenal growth. We offer competitive pay, PTO, and benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, HSA, AD&D, STD, LTD, life insurance, and 401(k).
At ABC Financial Services, we are the leaders in providing software and payment processing solutions to the fitness industry. For 32 years, ABC has used our experience to develop exceptional club management software, recurring membership billing solutions, as well as member marketing and retention programs
The Business Analyst provides the critical link between the business and technology sides of the organization by effectively discerning and analyzing the true needs of business users; developing and modeling detailed steps that most effectively and efficiently solve business problems; and communicating these solutions to technology staff. The Business Analyst works with business resources within the company (end users, managers, QA/Testing, Developers, and executives) as well as business interest external to the company (customers, suppliers and partners).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Works with Product Owners to identify product stakeholders and user classes, document user characteristics, identify appropriate representatives for each user class, and negotiate their responsibilities
• Elicits user needs using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, user stories, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints
• Writes requirements, specifications, and stories according to ABC documentation standards, using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely. Represents requirements and specifications using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios
• Expresses recommendations based on client desires, product architecture, cost, quality, and delivery timelines
• Mentors, interacts, and ensures cross-team and cross-department cooperation
• Clearly presents ideas and solutions to small or large audiences of customers and upper management
• Models requirements through UML, Use Cases, and User Stories