Be a part of a team where your skills, combined with corporate commitment, and valued employee contribution, will allow you to succeed! ABC Financial Services, Inc. is a stable, successful company experiencing phenomenal growth. We offer competitive pay, PTO, and benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, HSA, AD&D, STD, LTD, life insurance, and 401(k).
At ABC Financial Services, we are the leaders in providing software and payment processing solutions to the fitness industry. For 32 years, ABC has used our experience to develop exceptional club management software, recurring membership billing solutions, as well as member marketing and retention programs.
This position is directly responsible for handling technical calls from club owners and or club personnel regarding hardware and software issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create CRM cases for clients computer/software and hardware issues
• Troubleshoot client software and other computer problems
• Document technical troubleshooting steps and problem resolution
• Resolve technical issues related to club software and hardware in a timely manner
• Handle rotating on call and weekend duties approximately every 5 weeks
• Ability to escalate issues to appropriate personnel when needed by following structure in place
• Assist other Help Desk personnel with problems/issues when needed
• Write technical documents to be used by other technicians