Provides secretarial/administrative support to the supervisor band or above. Uses business software applications (e.g., word processing, presentation and spreadsheet) to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc. Receives, screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and email. Maintains files, records, calendars and diaries. May arrange business travel, coordinate meeting arrangements, and/or track expenses.
- Performs general administrative/secretarial duties for department as required (i.e. filing, faxing, emailing, making copies, etc.).
- Provides secretarial support to department staff members by preparing and typing correspondence and documents (i.e. memos, presentations, etc.).
- Schedules meetings, maintains calendars, resolves time conflicts, and coordinates needed meetings and events.
- Prepares and maintains statistical records and reports on pertinent department information.
- Assists with prioritizing daily work routine around key deliverables and daily agenda.
- Manages inventory of office supplies, tools, and equipment as needed.