Summary of Position: The Customer Service Associate will be based in Bala Cynwyd, PA. The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team, supporting our continued growth. The ideal candidate will possess:
Novitex is currently seeking a Customer Service Associate who is customer service oriented and career-minded; and, who is able to work in a fast paced production environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with heavy phone coverage including answering multiple calls; directing and transferring calls to appropriate parties
- Concise and accurate message taking
- Developing a familiarity with the individuals for whom you are answering calls for
- Typing correspondence, filing, copying, ordering supplies, data entry, word processing, sending and receiving faxes, sorting mail and other administrative tasks as assigned
- Providing assistance with meetings which may include organizing and setting up meeting room(s), etc. utilizing Microsoft Outlook
- Maintaining highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Demonstrating flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
- Consistently adhering to business practice guidelines
- Taking direction from supervisor or site manager
- Participating in cross-training
- Maintaining all logs and reporting documentation with attention to detail
- Adhering to all safety procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Prepare materials for mailing including: applying postage, preparing items for shipment or collection, distributing items as needed, ensuring items are properly labeled and documenting data according to management guidelines.
- Verify and correct mail using available tools.
- Sort, deliver and pick-up mail and packages according to established time frames and service standards utilizing mailcart
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation as required.
- Perform start-up and operations of postage equipment.
- Assist with loading and unloading of deliveries as needed.
- Maintain shipping and receiving area as required.
- Receive and log all incoming items
- Keep manager or supervisor advised of associate or employee moves or requests, and other related matters.
- Coordinate special messenger services, airfreight, etc. if required.
- Assist with security and monthly measurement reports as required.
This is a short-term position with the Company for a maximum of two years. Novitex offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Time Off with Pay, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
All interested individuals must apply online. Novitex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. Woman, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.