EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: One year experience in this field preferred.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: A minimum of two years experience in a microcomputer support position is required. Experience in a health care setting is preferred, specifically in technology and information systems.
The candidate should also have:
- Effective oral and written communications skills.
- Familiarity with desktop, notebook, handheld, and server computer hardware.
- Familiarity with local and wide area network design and operation.
- Knowledge of Siemens MedSeries4 Health Information System.
- Familiarity with Operating Systems such as Windows, UNIX, Linux, and OS400.
- Knowledge of various office productivity software programs.
- Familiarity with various computer peripherals such as printers, monitors, and other equipment.
- Self-motivator, independent, cooperative, flexible, creative.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Microsoft certifications preferred.
- A+ certification preferred.
- Speak clearly, concisely, and effectively; listens to, and understands information and ideas presented
- Talks courteously and respectfully to all customers
- Consistently exhibits appropriate phone protocols (i.e.: answers phone promptly and identifies self and
- Consistently displays cheerful and positive attitude
- Speaks positively about the hospital, community, and staff
- Ability to make decisions or solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives,
and propose quality solutions
- Relate to all levels of the user community