This position is a new position and available immediately. When applying, please state your IAT Level and Operating System certification."
Require a team player with the the following experience:
1) Ability to combine IAVA patches into a single CD
2) Ability to configure registry and program settings
3) Install and remove programs
4) Run IAVA patches silently or with minimal user intervention through the use of script and batch files
5) Other tasking as directed.
1) 8570 compliant
2) Possess at least a Secret clearance
3) Be familiar with Cybercom IAVM repository
4) Have meticulous attention to detail.
5) College degree in technology, science or math desired
This position supports DCRS (Digital Camera Relay System) which support aircraft relay of video/pictures taken during flight and downloads the data prior to landing. DCRS is aboard aircraft carriers and some large deck amphibs.
This position is predominantly located at Webster Field in St. Inigoes, MD. Occasional work will be done from the corporate office in California, MD.
NAWCAD Patuxent River, Webster Field Annex, St. Inigoes, MD AND California, MD.
If you are fully qualified for this position and would like to be immediately considered, please send your resume to our recruiting staff through this email to alert us to your interest. Then proceed to our website at www.rolloutsys.com, go to the employment tab and submit your application for consideration. Please be sure to fill out the employment, education and certification section.
Rollout Systems, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.