Business Development at PitchBook is what drives our company forward. Our Sales Operations Analyst will help track contact with potential customers and identify target markets for our Business Development team to prospect.
Are you someone that loves to be the backbone of support for a motivated and goal-driven team? Are you eager to help professionals meet their expectations while learning about interesting and complicated financial markets? Are you meticulously focused on assuring that no detail goes unnoticed? Are you looking for a chance to get your foot in the door at a continuously growing, profitable company? If so, we should talk about how you might contribute to the team at PitchBook!
Do you want to be part of something amazing? Consider this:
A Sales Operations Analyst at PitchBook will:
- Drive coordination of reporting from various databases including the Salesforce CRM system;
- Research prospective customers to identify targets to contact and develop plans for engagement;
- Have terrific organization and prioritization skills - this position will support two separate teams of Business Development Representatives at our offices in Seattle and New York and will have a multitude of critical projects to manage;
- Be naturally meticulous and highly curious, interested in identifying and tracking potential new business opportunities;
- Support and manage the establishment of business driven processes and improve efficiency of existing processes;
- Be a professional communicator, both verbally and in written works;
- Be self-motivated to succeed in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Be a team player with entrepreneurial spirits - come up with and are willing to try new ideas to achieve greater levels of success;
- Be interested in financial markets or services, particularly private equity and venture capital;
- Generally have at least one (1) year of professional work experience, ideally in some sort of sales operations or sales support role;
- Have at least six (6) months of database management experience, preferably with exposure to the Salesforce CRM system;
- Have a positive and goal oriented mind-set and can be motivated both as an individual and as part of a team;
- Most often have a BA / BS degree in a related field.
Sales Operations Analyst will have room to grow their career at PitchBook with other whip-smart folks who foster a unique, positive, and spirited culture. We get after it on Pier 56 where our office is located, enjoy a generous benefits package and a fun work environment where we laugh out loud with our teammates every day!
At PitchBook we work closely together to bring the most accurate, comprehensive data library available to the private equity and venture capital markets. Working at PitchBook means leveraging your skills, your passion, and your desire to accomplish big things ... and to have some fun while you are at it.
The PitchBook team is creative and quirky, and especially dedicated to our goals and our vision. We know where we're going, and we know how we're getting there, and now we're hiring more smart go-getters who can contribute to, and then celebrate, our impending successes.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today!