Hours: Flexible day, nights, and Saturdays
Sells/leases new and used vehicles while achieving and maintaining appropriate levels of gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction through the use of electronic tools and effective sales process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist with snow removal and helps arranging vehicles and lot maintenance/appearance.
2. Assists management with show floor and/or lot traffic; may train or help with other sales reps.
1. Sale of Vehicle
A. Establishes personal income goals consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet/maintain goals.
B. Knows and understands equity and values, and is able to explain depreciation to the customer.
C. Turns 100 percent of closed deals to FI Manager and presents properly completed paperwork (i.e., insurance information, trade title, etc.).
D. Prepares sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival.
E. Delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork.
F. Introduces customers to service department staff to emphasize the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership. Schedules first service appointment.
G. Follows up on all post delivery items, tag/title work, "we-owes", and special requests to be sure that all customer expectations are met.
H. Writes complete sales orders and processes paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
*2. Pre-Sale of Vehicle
A. Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
B. Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses. Suggests alternative vehicles if necessary.
C. Understands the terminology of the automobile business and keeps abreast of changes in product technology, inventory, features, accessories, advertising, etc. to provide thorough product information and demonstration to all prospects.
D. Offers test drives to all prospects. Follows dealership procedure to obtain proper identification from customer before test drive begins.
E. Ensures the sales manager and Finance has an opportunity to meet each customer.
3. Sells/leases and delivers a minimum units per month. Maintains gross average and Elite scores as required by store standards.
4. Maintains a follow-up system that encourages prospect, repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
5. Reviews and analyzes actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
1. Attends sales meetings; product and sales training meetings as requested by manager.
2. Maintains a professional business appearance and work area.
3. Assist with snow removal and helps arranging vehicles and lot maintenance/appearance.
1. Exhibits a high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
1. Keeps up to date with all federal, state, and local laws which govern retail auto sales.
2. Understands the terminology of the automobile business and keeps abreast of changes in product technology, inventory, features, accessories, advertising, etc. to provide thorough product information and demonstration to all prospects.
Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. At least one year prior automobile sales experience with high end or luxury vehicles.
2. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization and effective computer skills.
3. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals and able to compute rate, ratio and percent.
4. Ability to understand and define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
5. Valid Driver's License, acceptable driving record & at least 18 years of age required to drive company or customer vehicles.
1. Regularly required to talk and hear and frequently required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel and crouch.
2. Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds; occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
3. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
4. Must work a predictable and consistent work schedule as determined by management and business needs.
1. Frequently exposed to outside weather conditions and occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and fumes or airborne particles.
2. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Individuals must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.