The entry level position of Account Manager is responsible for the management and coordination of assigned accounts within ShurTech Brands. Key areas of focus include customer relationships, generating sales revenue and profits, and management of independent manufacturer's representatives as well as internal sales support functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties as assigned)
• Responsible for accounts' P&L including NES, NM $, and NM %.
• Increase distribution of ShurTech's Duck, FrogTape and Easy Liner branded products via existing and new account distribution.
• In support of ShurTech's goals and objectives, and in tandem with Manager, Trade Marketing and Product Managers, annually develop product placement and promotional strategies for key customers.
• Develop and foster strong relationships with key customers within area of responsibility.
• Collaborate and develop accurate account forecast in support of customer business initiatives. Utilize ShurTech order system to properly communicate region's product requirements.
• Consistently review with Customer Care, Logistics, and Account Receivables, the necessary requirements needed to provide world class service to region's customers.
• Communicate industry and competitive news to the Company.