Provides administrative support to the Regional Human Resources Manager on all personnel matters and assists with payroll processing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
• Conducts benefits enrollment for new employees.
• Verifies I-9 documentation and maintains books current.
• Submits the online investigation requests and assists with new employee background checks.
• Reconciles the benefits statements.
• Prepares hourly and salary payroll
• Conducts audits of various payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends any corrective action.
• Updates HRIS with employee change requests and processes paperwork.
• Updates HR forms and procedures.
• Assists with process updates and changes in personnel information.
• Assists with the preparation of the performance review forms.
• Tracks, prepares documents, and ensures adherence to attendance and other leave policies.
• Maintains HRIS and timekeeping systems, provides assistance to users, and extracts data.
• Assists Regional Human Resources Manager with various research projects and/or special projects.
• Assists with recruitment and interview process.
• Schedules meetings, interviews, and coordinate special employee relations events as requested by Regional Human Resources Manager.
• Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions.
• Maintain and organize all human resources files
• Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
• Assists or prepares correspondence.
• Prepares new employee files.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Regional Human Resources Manager.
OTHER JOB-RELATED SKILLS:
• Computer Skills—the individual demonstrated computer skills and intermediate skills in Microsoft Office programs.
• Problem Solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
• Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
• Oral Communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
• Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
• Planning/Organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
• Quality Control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
• Safety and Security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility listed above satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Human Resources or related field of study. • Bachelor’s degree preferred. • 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related field.
New employee safety orientation and training on equipment or software required for job performance.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://HDT.appone.com