Skills, Knowledge, & Experience
• B.S. in Food Science, Food Technology, Microbiology or related field.
• 2-5 years experience in a laboratory, technical, or technical sales position in Food Safety, Food Processing, Agribusines or related fields.
• Experience with food and/or laboratory equipment and testing systems. Ability to learn new systems, and provide training and technical support on these systems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
• Foreign language skills, particularly French. Spanish, Chinese and/or Japanese also desirable.
• International professional experience.
• Technical sales experience.
• Strong interpersonal skills; diligent, reliable and dependable
• High degree of professionalism and sensitivity to international business practices, ethics and etiquette
• Able to work under the pressure of tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally
• Able to lift 45 pounds
• Able to work at a computer for an extended length of time
• Able to sit or stand for an extended length of time.
Charm Sciences, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description we attempted to include all important competencies required for this position. Whether or not a particular competency is listed, all disability related reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.