To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Two (2) years previous cash handling, and/or related experience in the financial services industry experience or equivalent required (Arvest experience is preferred)
- Completion of Teller School within 90 days required.
- Knowledge of banking operations and general accounting preferred.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must be able to arrive at work on time, work on site and have regular work attendance
• Must be able to work cooperatively with other co-workers regardless of personality, presence or communication style
• Must be able to provide cordial customer service regardless of customer personality, presence or communication style
• Must be able to perform several tasks at once
• Must be able to work in a stressful atmosphere
• Must be able to rotate job tasks
• Must be able to occasionally work overtime
• Must be able to greet others cordially
• Must be able to coordinate multiple and changing priorities
• Must be able to verbally communicate with all other associates
• Must be able to operate check encoder, coin/currency counting machine cash dispenser, branch capture, telephone, calculator, typewriter, teller machine, scanner, copier and FAX machines
• Must be able to move from department to department or bank to bank to attend meetings
• Must be able to operate personal computer keyboard in order to create reports, schedules and other appropriate documentation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk, hear, and sit. The associate frequently is required to stand and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects or controls; kneel or crouch while filing, and reach with hands and arms.
The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 52 pounds, may also include lifting overhead.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, color, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.