|NCU was founded with the goal of providing accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. No other university can match NCU's uniquely flexible approach to online learning, which includes weekly course starts and personal one-to-one mentoring from our professionally seasoned, all-doctoral faculty in a class size of one. With no residency requirements, NCU is perfect for the independent, self-motivated student who seeks a world-class education no matter where they live!
Across all four of our Schools - the School of Business & Technology Management, School of Education, School of Psychology, and School of Marriage & Family Therapy - NCU is committed to helping students achieve academically to become valuable contributors to their communities and within their professions.
With administrative offices in Prescott Valley and Scottsdale, Arizona, and San Diego, California, as well as students, alumni and faculty in more than 50 countries, NCU is an excellent choice for professionals around the world who share our passion for excellence. We envision growth trends to continue, and eagerly seek highly-credentialed and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
Have you ever heard the saying, “A company is only as good as the people it keeps?”
At Northcentral University, we strongly believe that our University is only as good as our team of staff, faculty and students around the world united by a commitment to excellence, innovation, diversity and accountability.
We celebrate personal and professional growth and desire to see our team members fully realize and reach their potential. When you join the Northcentral team, you will enjoy a challenging, but positive and fun work environment that promotes productivity, achievement and fulfillment.
If you are passionate about making a difference and are ready to be challenged and inspired in your daily work as part of a growing, success-oriented company, then we want to hear from you!
What We Are Looking For:
NCU is currently seeking a dynamic and experienced individual to become part of our Executive team as an Executive Assistant.
The Executive Assistant will support one or more c-level executives and provide a high level of administrative support for the executives’ business/personal initiatives and priorities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serves as an advisor and confidant
- Provides knowledge and status about a variety of Institutional issues
- Being prepared, informed, and able to address/provide a response on a variety of issues
- Manages the operation of the executive’s office
- Leads the preparation and implementation of events
- Conducts research, assemble, and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- Makes arrangements for official visits and meetings of the Board, legislators, and other University stakeholders
- Management of facilities tasks (i.e. oversight of vendor schedules, quality of work, etc.)
- Supervision of other administrative support staff
Approximate work hours may extend from 7:30 am to 6 pm (some weekend and evening work will be required) and must be willing to be accessible after hours..
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; flexibility; initiative and self-direction
- A high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Outstanding customer service and oral and written communication skills
- Integrity, sound judgment, maturity of presentation
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work effectively in varied professional, socio-economic and cultural contexts
- Ability to attend to details and decision-making under high-pressure situations
- Willingness and ability to accept frequent direction from various leaders within the university.
Education and Experience requirements:
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor degree and have 5+ years of experience supporting C level executives in a fast paced and continuously changing environment. ,.
- Experience working and interacting with executive staff, high ranking officials and boards needed.
- Advanced computer skills with MS Office including Power Point, Excel, Outlook and Visio.
What We Offer:
In addition to excellent earning potential and a comprehensive benefits package—including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid holidays and PTO—Northcentral University supports the professional growth of its team members through education benefits, growth opportunities, and room for advancement.
Are you ready to take advantage of this exciting opportunity to join a growing team of passionate individuals who work together to change lives through higher education? Apply today!