Alta Bicycle Share designs, deploys, and manages bicycle share programs and systems worldwide. Public bike sharing systems combine the convenience and flexibility of a private vehicle with the accessibility and reliability of mass transit.
Overview of Position:
Alta Bicycle Share is seeking a Risk Management Coordinator who will support the operations of our Support Services and Risk Management team. Responsibilities of this position will include administrative and paralegal support, risk management coordination, litigation support, and contract tracking. This position reports to the Director of Support Services and Risk Management.
Key Aspects of Position:
· Track insurance policies, claims, and safety/data security training requirements.
· Manage processing of all insurance related services from brokers, inside legal counsel, and outside legal counsel as needed.
· Prepare and review contracts and various documents, as needed; review complex insurance documents to ensure proper protection for the Company.
· Manage version control on draft program agreements.
· Provide support for litigation, as needed.
· Log and track all contract-related and legal documents, including leases, licenses, subcontracts, and sponsorship agreements, and retain them in an easily accessible but secure online location made available only to ABS General Counsel and legal team.
· File documents with various government agencies.
· Obtain executive approvals for electronic signatures; manage confidential and highly sensitive documents with discretion and timeliness.
· Interact with outside counsel, Alta’s management staff, and other department directors.
· Manage overall insurance program structures and policies with an annual budget.
· Manage program changes as needed to align insurance coverage to strategic initiatives of the Company.
· Oversee third-party claims administrator in handling of all Workers’ Compensation and liability claims.
· Evaluate and negotiate risk management aspects of business contracts involving acquisition and divestiture of assets, promotional events and new business ventures.
· Assist with various risk management duties, as assigned.
· Other duties as assigned.