Required Skills and Experience:
· Minimum five years of experience in administrative support, executive support, office management, or related field.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Ability to prioritize administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment, while meeting the time-sensitive demands of executive staff.
· Ability to work independently and resourcefully while dealing with challenging, high-pressure situations.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels of the organization.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
· Familiarity with both Outlook and Google email and calendaring systems.
· Solid writing and grammatical skills, including the ability to proofread for others.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.
· Positive attitude and sense of humor is a must
· Ability to work from a home office or other approved remote location.
· Ability to report to work in the Portland, OR office location, as needed.
· This position may require hours that exceed 8 hours per day and/or 40 hours per week.
· This position may require standing, sitting, driving, bicycling, stooping, bending, and/or lifting up to 35 pounds.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· Fluency in the Spanish language (both written and verbal) is a preferred.
· Experience working in a growing, start-up organization.
· Excitement and interest in bike sharing is a plus.
Note: The above description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities due to the nature of work performed to accomplish Alta Bicycle Share’s Mission.
Alta Bicycle Share is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alta Bicycle Share is a drug-free workplace.