Required Skills and Experience:
● Two years minimum experience in professional bicycle repair.
● High school diploma or the equivalent.
● Excellent organizational skills.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
● Passion for bikes, efficiency and sustainability.
● Proven technical and mechanical aptitude and innovation.
● Adaptability – enthusiastically adapt to changes in the work environment.
● Dependability – Follow instructions; respond to management direction; communicate frequently; solicit feedback to improve performance.
● Interpersonal skills – maintain confidentiality; remain open to others’ ideas; demonstrate patience and willingness to try new things.
● This position may require frequent or prolonged standing, sitting, bending, stooping, and/or lifting up to 35 pounds.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Applicable training or courses involving bicycle repair is a plus
Alta Bicycle Share is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alta Bicycle Share is a drug-free workplace.