Required Skills and Experience:
· Must be at least 18 years old.
· High School Diploma or the equivalent.
· 1+ years of experience in customer service or in a help-desk position.
· Valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new software.
· Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
· Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
· Has "thick skin" and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers.
· Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
· Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
· Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
· Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
· Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
· This job may require standing, sitting, bending, stooping, and lifting up to 35 pounds.
· This job may require hours that exceed 8 hours per day and/or 40 hours per week.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· College degree preferred.
· Passion for bikes and efficiency a plus!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities in order to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Alta Bicycle Share is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.