Required Skills and Experience:
● Two years minimum experience in professional bicycle repair.
● Excellent organizational skills.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
● Adaptability – enthusiastically adapt to changes in the work environment.
● Dependability - Follow instructions; respond to management direction; communicate frequently; solicit feedback to improve performance.
● Passion for bikes, efficiency and sustainability.
● Interpersonal skills- maintain confidentiality; remain open to others' ideas; demonstrate patience and willingness to try new things.
● Proven technical and mechanical aptitude and innovation.
● Creativity - the individual actively seeks creative solutions, is inquisitive, and continuously seeks to improve all aspects of shop operations
● May require bending, stooping, lifting up to 35 pounds.