Alta Bicycle Share designs, deploys, and manages bicycle share programs and systems worldwide. Public bike sharing systems combine the convenience and flexibility of a private vehicle with the accessibility and reliability of mass transit.
Benefits: A benefits package will be offered following a 90-day waiting period, provided that the employee meets eligibility requirements.
Overview of Position:
Alta is currently seeking an experienced Lead Accountant to join the team in our Portland, OR office location. The Lead Accountant is responsible for all of the day-today accounting tasks and will assist finance with budgets, analysis and internal reports. The Lead Accountant will also be involved in setting up accounting principles, practices, procedures, and initiatives. This position works under the direction of the Controller.
Key Aspects of Position:
· Reconcile all balance sheet accounts
· Prepare monthly financial statements
· Participate in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
· Prepare invoices, taxes and other external compliance reports
· Assist Controller in other accounting and analysis tasks as requested
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Effective communication skills
Benefits: A benefits package will be offered following a 90-day waiting period, provided that the employee meets eligibility requirements