Required Skills and Experience:
- Two years minimum experience in professional bicycle repair
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Adaptability – enthusiastically adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Dependability - Follow instructions; respond to management direction; communicate frequently; solicit feedback to improve performance.
- Passion for bikes, efficiency and sustainability
- Interpersonal skills – maintain confidentiality; remain open to others' ideas; demonstrate patience and willingness to try new things.
- Proven technical and mechanical aptitude and innovation.
- Creativity - the individual actively seeks creative solutions, is inquisitive, and continuously seeks to improve all aspects of shop operations.
- May require bending, stooping, lifting up to 35 pounds.
Note: The above description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities due to the nature of work performed to accomplish Alta Bicycle Share's Mission.
Alta Bicycle Share is a drug-free workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer.