Bicycle sharing is a sustainable, healthy, and community-based transport option that enhances urban livability and mobility. Bay Area Bike Share is excited to announce the beginning of its operations with 700 bikes and 70 stations in the Bay Area.
Bay Area Bike Share is seeking an experienced Administrative Manager who will be responsible for all general office activities from the launch this summer to managing the Bay Area Bike Share office on an ongoing basis. This includes, but is not limited to, coordinating administrative services, facilitating Human Resources operations for Bay Area staff, clerical and support services, printing, mail distribution and messenger services, telecommunications, maintenance, purchasing, and security.
Key Aspects of Position:
● Initiate setup of new office and systems, including purchasing furniture, supplies, equipment, and working closely with both local and remote staff.
● Oversee Human Resources operations, to include the following tasks: facilitate new hire paperwork and orientation, ensure E-Verify compliance, maintain employee files, liaison with HR personnel in corporate office, facilitate benefits paperwork for eligible employees, process Workers' Compensation claims, ensure compliance with OSHAs injury reporting, coordinate employees' 90-day reviews.
● Assist with scheduling interviews, meetings, and office events for executive staff to include calendar management.
● Phones: Answer and field questions; screen and transfer calls and provide contact information. (keep company employee/contact list up to date).
● Tenant Relations: Lease management, incoming/outgoing tenant responsibilities, coordinate repairs/maintenance, fire alarm monitoring, etc.
● Serve as vendor liaison: making sure machines are serviced when necessary; office supplies inventory/ordering and equipment/furniture are managed for entire office.
● Ensure shipping is set up for FedEx, UPS, other shipments, and all incoming/outgoing mail is sent and delivered daily.
● Provide executive assistance to the management staff.