As a Race Coach you will be working with young athletes to help them develop into accomplished skiers and racers.
- Assist in any area of the racing department upon request
- Be proactive with regards to the resort and guest needs
- Adhere to schedule guidelines established for the racing department
- Saturday and Sunday training you must be in at 7:30am and on the snow at 8am, unless otherwise scheduled
- Teach all drills, fundamentals, and tactics assigned by your head coach. Adhere to department methodology
- Required to sign in upon arrival and sign out when leaving for the day. Failure to sign in or out will cause delay with payroll processing
- Responsible for all on snow set up (i.e.: training/race courses, fencing, timing, awards arenas) as well as production and clean up
- Responsible for maintaining equipment, cleanliness of race room, and race building
- Responsible for all signed out equipment and radios. Responsible for cost to repair or replace if lost, stolen or damaged.
- Support our mission through consistent teamwork, a positive employee experience, earned customer loyalty, mutual respect and continuously striving to be the best
- Present a well-groomed image and wear the appropriate uniform and nametag at all times when on duty
- Perform other duties as assigned by your supervisor