A Ticketing Agent is a front line position that sells and fulfills season passes, triple play cards, and is knowledgeable of resort information, guest solutions, and Ride & Ski School products.
- Be an accurate and reliable source of information for our Guests and other Employees.
- To posses a good working knowledge and understanding of the products available.
- To be able to confidently and quickly sell and fulfill all required products.
- To be able to assist guest with product related issues.
- To be responsible for a cash float and all monies collected at your sales point.
- To count and balance all monies to the system sales report at the end of each shift.
- To work with the Supervisor or Lead to solve cash over/shorts at the end of a shift.
- To be on time for all shifts and be a positive member of the Guest Services team.
- To perform any tasks or requests as needed from the Manager, Supervisors or Leads.
- Support our mission through consistent teamwork, a positive employee experience, earned customer loyalty, mutual respect and continuously striving to be the best.
- Adhere to all Resort and Department policies and procedures.