ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Leads and/or supports functional teams that contribute to the definition of the processes, standards, and methodologies, their adoption and governance.
* Provide leadership for the implementation of ITIL processes.
* Responsible for identification of integration points with other processes and/or tools. Ensures all integrated processes are fully documented and understood by all IT Service Providers.
* Interpret metrics and participate in the development of appropriate actionable plans for the definition of a new and/or improvement of an existing ITIL process. This will include detailed tactical steps to drive the changes desired with clearly defined success criteria.
* Assist ITSM management with ensuring adherence by the IT Service Providers to the enterprise policies, standards, processes, procedures and guidelines for all ITIL processes.
* Assist ITSM with identification of appropriate automation and process technology support.
* Responsible for ensuring analyses of data, establishment of new governance metrics, KPI/CSF, and additional reporting.
* Support ITSM management with compliance ensuring ITIL processes are understood, adhered to, and improved.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* 6 plus years of prior management/leadership experience required
* 3-5 years of prior process improvement experience required
* Proficient in rolling out methodologies, processes, standards and/or policies.
* Minimum of ITIL Intermediate certification. ITIL Expert desired.
* Proven track record of leading successful change across functional and organizational boundaries desired.
* Self-confident, results-oriented, persuasive and influential.
* Previous experience in an Agile/SCRUM methodology preferred
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other relevant area.
* Ability to apply multiple solutions to business problems.
* Ability to rapidly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.