Business Development Associate
Are you a self-motivated, confident, energetic and empathetic professional with outstanding communication skills who wants to find an entry-level position and exponentially grow your career? Do you enjoy taking ownership of your work? Do you want to make a difference and have your opinion count? If so, then launching your career as a full-time Business Development Associate is the right way to do it!
About the Organization:
NIP Group, Inc. is a 25+ year old entrepreneurial organization with roots dating back to the 1920’s. NIP Programs a part of NIP Group, Inc. offers specialty business insurance products through a network of 3,000+ insurance brokers nationwide. The Programs division is an industry leader and a fast growing company headquartered in Woodbridge, New Jersey. It’s a great place to work for people who are passionate about customer care, teamwork, innovation and are determined to become successful. For more information about NIP Group, visit http://www.nipgroup.com.
Our Corporate Culture:
We foster an environment that helps us to attract, develop and retain the best people, and allows them to fully leverage their talents. We distinguish ourselves through our commitment to developing long-term relationships grounded upon integrity, profitability, and delivering quality business practices. We offer excellent career and growth opportunities with a highly competitive annual salary plus a significant bonus opportunity, an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental insurance, 401k, and paid vacation and holidays!
Our goal is to cultivate strong relationships between insurance brokers and NIP Programs. We are looking for people that want to help with that mission. NIP Programs is currently seeking Business Development Associates in Woodbridge, New Jersey. The team will be initially staffed with eight (8) associates and is responsible for sourcing and cultivating sales leads from insurance brokers that our production underwriting teams converts into clients.
In this job, the key to your success will be to take responsibility and ownership over building new business opportunities and fostering business relationships for national account management.
We are looking for qualified candidates with a demonstrated track record of:
- Consistently seeing the results of your goal-driven mentality and strong problem solving abilities.
- Effectively engaging others with an outstanding ability to create an open dialogue.
- Assertiveness, diligence and initiative by working hard, staying busy, and striving to learn new things.
- Being an integral team player to drive success and momentum.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily phone contact with 50-100 current/prospective brokers to gather pre-sales information and generate leads for our sales team.
- Quickly build a rapport with prospective clients by describing NIP Group’s services and products in a manner that generates interest.
- Represent NIP group with professionalism during every prospective / current client interaction.
- Identify upsell opportunities through customer interaction.
- Follow escalation procedures for broker inquires and result in creating more business development opportunities.
- Consistently track and report leads, and efficiently document customer records.