Decon Environmental Services Inc. a subsidiary of Matheson Inc. is looking for an experienced Environmental Sales & Marketing Manager for our Hayward, CA location.
The Environmental Sales & Marketing Manager (ESMM) sells the companies complete services offering to its strategic prospects. The ESMM will focus on penetrating certain assigned customers with substantial growth opportunity. The ESMM closes and implements complex, high value growth opportunities within a base of named clients. The ESMM’s most important means of interacting with customers and prospects is through face-to-face meetings.
The ESMM is responsible for achieving an assigned sales and profit goal.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Obtain bid opportunities and qualify value
- Market company for future growth
- Responsible for creating new innovative marketing tools
- Responsible for identifying, qualifying, and closing new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain key prospect list/customer database, and manage new client accounts.
- Generate Sales Growth
- Handles project and financial management of investigative, remedial, and compliance projects for industrial clients.
- Consults with Sr. Project Manager to target new areas and opportunities for business within the environmental business sectors
- Identifies and tracks market trends and performs competitor research and analysis
- Participates in all aspects of bid and proposal preparation
- Attends industry related conferences, exhibitions, associations, and functions
- Collaborate with Sr. Level Managers to target new areas and opportunities for business within the environmental services industry.
- Generates leads and develops new business opportunities through networking.
- Generates sales that lead to company growth profit
- Participates in all aspects of big and proposal preparation
- Conducts sales presentations and informational seminars for potential clients
- Prepare written proposals, presentations and budget quotes.
- Negotiate terms of service delivery
- Develop and lead internal teams for servicing new accounts.
- Maintain account relationships to create revenue growth.
- Prior record of accomplishment increasing companies profitable with Sales & Marketing techniques, specifically related to the Environmental Services industry
- Must have a thorough understanding of the environmental services industry
- Actively network and participate in trade and professional organizations, as well as with established business partners and entities.
- Proven record of accomplishment generating leads and closing sales in the environmental services industry
- Identify market trends that allow us to be proactive in establishing new business opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Environmental Science, or other related field preferred.
- 10 years’ experience successfully generating profit for companies in the environmental services industry
- HAZWOPER (40-hour) training a plus
Compensation: Will commensurate with experience.
Please note: Matheson Inc. Recruiting Department will communicate with you by email concerning your application, it is very important that you are able to receive our messages. Please add the following email addresses to your allowed incoming email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com so that we can communicate with you.
Matheson Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.